This little page does a few nifty things via PHP:
- Generates a random quantity, between 1 and 100, of hex color codes.
- Calculates the best color, either black or white, to use for the text to show up when displayed on top of the color.
- Populates a little div block with the color as background and the label with the white or black text.
- Calculates two darker shades of the color to be applied to the various parts of the object.
- Randomly picks one of two different object templates. One faces left, the other, right.
- Paints three of the parts of the object shown below
- Combines each of the four parts as layers into a single little object image to be displayed next to its color block.
- This is the right-facing template: